- Storage of Personal Information
- Information you provide to us – We may ask you to provide certain categories of information during registration on ISME ACE. This shall include:
This will collectively be referred to as "Personal Information". Personal Information will also include any information provided by you in any form during any interaction or communication with us.
- Information about your personal identity such as name, gender, age etc.
- R-Data, including but not limited to your username, password, email address and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Information related to your transactions carried out through ISME ACE.
- Your contact details such as your address, postal code, telephone or mobile number.
- Stored information or data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as images, files, documents etc.
- Information we collect during access and use of our Services – Apart from any Personal Information provided by you, we may collect certain information through other channels such as:
- Log information such as your IP address, browser type, date and time of visit.
- Payment and account information such as your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
Information Collected by ISME ACE – Our Services are primarily provided through ISME ACE on your mobile, computer, tablet or any other similar device. We may use technical data or information about your device, system and application software and peripherals that is collected from time to time for the purpose of facilitating updates, technical support and other services related to ISME ACE.
During usage of ISME ACE, certain information may get collected or stored from your device. This may include your preferred language, phone number or other unique device identifiers assigned to your device, the IP address of your device, the manufacturer and model of your device, the operating system used in your device, internet browsers used on the device, your location, etc. ISME ACE may also collect and store information about how you interact with ISME ACE i.e. areas of ISME ACE visited the most over a given time period, the amount of time you spent using ISME ACE, how often you use ISME ACE etc.
- Usage of Personal Information
- Processing for User Registration – We may use your Personal Information for processing your registration for our Services. This may include verification of user information mobile verification.
- Technical and functional management – We use technical data such as your IP address to help diagnose problems and resolve issues related to functionality of ISME ACE. We also process technical data such as your mobile IP address and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device for the purpose of resolving technical difficulties, providing up to date versions of ISME ACE and to improve the functionality of ISME ACE.
- Improvement of Services – Company uses your Personal Information to monitor and improve Services by analyzing usage patterns in order to personalize the services and content available through ISME ACE.
- User Account information – You acknowledge that by using the Services provided by ISME ACE, you are publishing Personal Information that can be viewed on ISME ACE by other Users of the Services.
Compliance with laws and law enforcement
We may access, use, transfer or disclose your Personal Information to third parties such as Government or law enforcement authorities or private parties, if it is legally required to do so under any of the following conditions:
In case of any illegal, unethical or objectionable activity, we may use IP address or other device identifiers, to identify Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as internet service providers, wireless service providers, and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
- To satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, governmental requests or legal process.
- To protect and defend the T&Cs for online and mobile services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile services in case of potential violations.
- To secure our systems
- To protect the safety of the public for any reason.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
- Marketing and newsletter – We also use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing or any promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the instructions outlined in such communications for cancelling subscription.
Security and storage of Personal Information
Retention of Personal Information
Change in Personal Information
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information submitted on registration. If there are any changes in your Personal Information details, you may correct or update the information on your profile page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third-Party websites
- If you came to ISME ACE from a third party website, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
We may share your Personal Information or any other information collected and stored by ISME ACE with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons in connection with the provision of the Services to you. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or any other form of corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process.
Terms and Conditions
- Vulnerability Disclosure
- We are committed to protecting our Users’ privacy and ensuring that you have a safe and secure experience with us. If you discover security vulnerability in our platform we appreciate your support in disclosing it to us in a responsible manner.
- Please share the details of suspected vulnerabilities with our Company’s security team by sending an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com allow us to fix these vulnerabilities before you do a public disclosure.
- Please include the following information when sending us the details:
- Mobile phone model name, make and number
- Operating System name and version number
- Browser name and version
- ISME ACE downloading platform
- Plug-in names and version installed in the browser
- Steps necessary to reproduce the vulnerability including any specific settings required to be reproduced
Grievances and Redressal